- Work with the marketing and SEO teams to understand SEO content needs.
- Manage and develop SEO contents, cultivate topic ideas, and collaborate with SEO and marketing communication teams.
- Provide professional writing/editing for our website, blogs, articles and other marketing materials.
- Serve as an internal journalist to find stories about our online programmes, our students, faculty, and thought leadership and bring them forward through various digital media including our website, communities, etc.
- Write content for the website, edit and coordinate content provided by others, make recommendations for new content and changes while ensuring that content is both consistent and accurate.
- Build and maintain a content database, ensuring that content is updated in a timely basis and that changes to our services are updated across all sites.
- Establish and manage relationships, compliance and best practices with third party content providers and freelance copywriters (as needed) as well as internal content authors.
- Disseminate standards and best practices to content owners within the organization which may be group and one-on-one training, instruction, and guidance, training curriculum design, and documentation.
Core Required Skills/Experience:
- Bachelors degree in communications, English, journalism; Masters degree preferred.
- 3+ years of copywriting experience.
- Excellent command of English.
- Proven experience developing SEO content and expertise in SEO best practices and trends.
- Portfolio of creative and engaging writing samples across multiple channels.
- Exceptional editing skills required.
- Experience writing higher education related content preferred.
- Experience with content management systems preferred.
Tidak sesuai dengan yang kamu cari?