- Monitor and respond to questions throughout various forms of communication including telephone, email and social needs in a timely fashion.
- Provide prospective students application status information, general information, application process information, program specific information.
- Provide answers to questions, solve issues, direct prospective students to appropriate departments when necessary.
- Assist prospective students with the admissions and enrollment process.
- Support the background admissions operations such as processing applications, compiling data entry, mailings, etc.
- Work as part of a team with other specialists to ensure student success.
Core Required Skills/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service and/or student service required.
- A directly related higher degree may substitute for experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer appropriate solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information effectively to groups.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, CRM and the Internet.
- Experience in the student database software preferred.
- Must be available to work Saturday information sessions as part of the weekend tour times as well as assist with Open Houses and other events which occur in the evening or weekends.
Tidak sesuai dengan yang kamu cari?