- To act as the lead administrative support on the Yogyakarta office.
- Providing full administrative support as agreed with the Head of Department or HR Manager.
- Providing full help desk support on Yogyakarta office.
- Support the office’s procurement, communications, and HR administration and recruitment process, as determined by the HR manager.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to the Organization including (but not limited to), equality and diversity; health, safety; data protection; and security, confidentiality, and reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
- Ensure that all corporate policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Min. 2 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree from Computer Science/IT.
- Excellent administrative skills and good IT skills, including Microsoft Office, packages Word, Excel, and databases.
- Demonstrable ability to work independently.
- General awareness of laptop systems, laptop repair, and network management.
- Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical technical issues as they arise.
- Understanding and appreciation for information security within systems and user devices.
- Excellent personal organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and to work to and meet tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across teams and with a variety of people both inside and outside the organization.
- High level of accuracy in all work with excellent attention to detail.