- Manage and be fully accountable in relation to legal servicing.
- Provide clear, accurate, timely, and business-driven legal advisory on all legal aspects of company operations, product and services, strategic partnerships, labor law, international ventures, corporate finance, etc.).
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues.
- Draft, review, and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Ensure the fulfilment of all legal compliance for company, products, and services.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure the fulfilment of all legal compliance and obligations.
- Advise resolutions of disputes, litigation and regulatory matters including contracts, intellectual property, data, and employment issues affecting the business.
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree in law from reputable university (having a master’s degree is an advantage).
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years of total working experience in legal field as an in-house legal in a tech company or preferably in financial/banking company.
- Excellent technical skills (include drafting and writing) in overall legal aspect for business process, legal advisory, litigation, corporate legal, etc.
- Strong research, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical & conceptual thinking and business minded.
Tidak sesuai dengan yang kamu cari?