- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work
- focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Collaborate with UI/UX team, product scrum team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Iterate task with UI/UX team and able to communicate the scenarios, screen design, customer journeys and wire-frames.
- Work with Scaled Agile framework to ensure data is secure
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to help define the product strategy that meets the external & internal customers needs while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance, and resource costs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage rollout of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
Core Required Skills/Experience:
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field; master’s preferred
- 1 – 6 previous experience as a product owner, business analyst, or in a related field
- Solid understanding of the product life cycle
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
- Experience in using JIRA is a plus
- Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
- Works well under pressure has the ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
- A demonstrated enthusiasm for learning and working with new tools and technologies is essential. Must have a demonstrated ability to recommend the right tools and learn them as autonomously as possible.
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirement into software
Tidak sesuai dengan yang kamu cari?