- Perform keyword research: keyword lists and content/keyword mapping.
- Perform site level optimization: improving site structure, page construction, SEO copywriting.
- Monitor SEO performance by using SEO platform.
- Analyze backlink profiles using SEO tools.
- Utilizes SEO analysis tools (BrightEdge, Majestic SEO, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools, and more).
- Create reports for the marketing team, internal stakeholders, and university partners.
- Support SEO team to test, analyze, optimize and scale SEO campaigns.
- Seek continuous improvement in all deliverables, templates, and processes.
- Perform SEO maintenance on a portfolio of websites.
- Develop and hone a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
Core Required Skills/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, in a business related field is a plus.
- 2+ years SEO/organic search marketing experience (experience in lead generation or at a digital agency preferred).
- Proven track record of optimizing websites to obtain prominent search rankings for competitive head and long tail keywords.
- Experience developing and executing creative campaigns that encourage natural inbound linking.
- Demonstrated understanding of web analytics, KPI”s and strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics Tool, Google Webmaster Tool and other third-party keyword research, SEO and optimization tools.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working on and collaborating with a medium-sized team in-person & remotely.
- SEO training experience preferred.
- Ability to think out of the box and find creative, unorthodox solutions when needed.
- Mobile SEO experience and structured data experience preferred.
Tidak sesuai dengan yang kamu cari?