Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer (Bandung Placement)
- Analyses and understands requirements, devise a test strategy to adequately cover the requirements, develop high-level test scenarios that implement the strategy, elaborate scenarios into detailed test cases.
- Review test artifacts with Development team members, and edit accordingly
- Own the QA role throughout all projects by: gathering requirements, writing and executing tests (manual and automatic), monitoring test progress, reporting status, logging defects, tracking and testing defect fixes, retesting and delivering
- Work with user and partner teams to develop automated test scripts and extend the automation infrastructure
- Collaborate with the business and development teams to produce requirements that are well-documented and clear
- Maintain subject matter expertise for the systems under test and use that expertise to create, maintain and extend the test case library
- Participate in team process improvement to make sure everyone understands development lifecycle
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Design, develop and execute manual or automation scripts using open source tools and report test results
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team
- Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Industrial), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Experience in automation testing tool is a plus.
- Experience in security scanning tool is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Tidak sesuai dengan yang kamu cari?