- Figuring out what type of equipment to use.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Setting up and tearing down cameras, audio recorders, lighting, microphones, and props.
- Plan the shoot with the Instructional Designer/Creative team and the client.
- Direct the presenter/actor/actress so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Cleaning and disassembling hardware.
- Calibrating and maintaining equipment.
- Troubleshoots problems with the equipment.
- Working in the studio as part of a production team to edit videos.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video.
- Graduate from Broadcasting, Multimedia, Visual Communication Design, or related.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience on this position.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
- Creativity and attention to detail.
- Must know computerized tape editing software and equipment.
- Proficiency with editing software such as Adobe Premier, After Effect, Adobe Audition.
- Understanding of post-production techniques.
- Organization to manage their time efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Tidak sesuai dengan yang kamu cari?