VP Of Marketing
– Create the vision, develop the roadmap and execute a comprehensive marketing plan tosupport both the B2B and B2C aspects of the business that aligns with HarukaEDU’s goals, objectives, vision roadmap.
– Develop and manage marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
– Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
– Identify areas of growth, including new acquisition channels.
– Develop strong understanding of product performance across channels and segments, supporting continual optimization of marketing, sales, and product strategy.
– Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
– Lead marketing team to achieve company’s targets.
Core Required Skills/Experience:
– Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day to help reach sales and marketing goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience.
– Ability to optimize marketing strategies around profitability goals, including understanding of how top-line drivers flow through the P&L.
– Experience in market research and business analytics; integration with market and product knowledge, to develop successful marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, sales strategies, and public relations efforts.
– Experience in bringing new brands and consumer services to market, including building and scaling consumer awareness, education and adoption.
– Strong data management. Must provide strong and visionary management skills to implement our strategic sales plan by considering sales models, understanding the application of technology and setting priorities in a climate of finite resources. The use of metrics and sophisticated data analysis is of no greater importance than sales management.
– Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
– Minimum 10+ of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing position.
– Bachelors degree required. MBA or graduate level education desirable.
– Self-starter, desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Open minded, creative, innovative and smart with a quick intellect.
– Excellent professional writing, presentation, and communication, capable of conducting technical discussions in English, and great on keeping key stakeholders and others posted with appropriate levels of detail in a timely manner.
– Previous work experience or willingness to work in a start-up environment.
– Effective collaborator in a team work environment.
– Strong management skill to deal with work assignments and meet deadlines under an aggressive schedule.
– Problem solver with strong innovation skills.
VP of Marketing
Tidak sesuai dengan yang kamu cari?